If a client pays by cash or check, you can record the payment in Full Slate as follows:
- Click on the appointment on the Schedule tab and click the Checkout button.
- Under ‘Payment method’, select ‘Cash’ or ‘Check’. You can include the check number in the ‘Reference No’ field.
- Under ‘Deposit to’, select the account you want the payment to be recorded under in QuickBooks Online. If you do not have a custom account that you use for cash and checks, we recommend using “Undeposited Funds”. When the cash and checks are deposited to your bank account, you can transfer these amounts to your bank account.
- Include sales tax and discounts, if applicable, and then click ‘Save’.
- On the next page, choose to send the Sales Receipt to the client or click ‘Close’ if you do not want to send the client a receipt.