Every business is different, but many of our customers are seeing two-thirds or more of their clients schedule their appointments online. Want to get more of your clients to schedule their appointments online? Here are 5 things you can do to encourage online scheduling:
- Email clients an invitation to schedule online. You can do this individually or for a large group of customers. Use our ‘Client Invitation’ email template or create your own. Just be sure to include a link to your website or landing page.
- Mention online scheduling to your clients before, during or after their appointment. Let them know how easy it is and how other clients like the convenience.
- Update your voicemail to let clients know that online scheduling is the fastest, easiest way to schedule their next appointment. Be sure to tell them the address of your website or landing page.
- Put signage in your place of business. A window cling near the door and/or a small placard in your reception area serve as great reminders.
- Update any printed materials to direct clients to schedule online: business cards, appointment cards, ‘thank you’ notes, stationery, invoices, receipts, etc.